- We are tough, because we have to be. Nothing about defeating DIPG/DMG is easy, but we choose to fight, inspired by kids like Chad and Michael who did not have a choice.
- We are fueled by compassion for kids diagnosed with this devastating disease. Led by families who have walked this path, we are determined to help.
- We cherish family. We place family at the center of all we do. Family is sacred.
- We act with integrity, always. We are guided by our ultimate respect for the children we have lost, the families we serve, and the children who have yet to be diagnosed.
- We take our responsibility seriously. Every dollar matters. We are committed to making thoughtful decisions to maximize impact.
- We are collaborative. We partner with others who share our passion because we believe working together and sharing knowledge is the fastest path to a cure.
In the fight for a DIPG/DMG cure, we help patients and families by funding game-changing research and providing navigation throughout their journey.
We see a world where kids diagnosed with DIPG/DMG can have bright futures and can live out their dreams.
In 2015, two families endured the unimaginable loss of their sons Chad and Michael to DIPG. Both families channeled that heartache into finding a cure for childhood brain cancer.
We welcome the help of families who want to honor their children’s fight by advancing our shared mission. Families can actively fundraise, without setting up and managing their own 501c3.